Convert, edit and sign your PDF documents. All in one place
Find all the tools you need to increase your productivity by working effectively with PDF documents for free.
Discover our many PDF tools
20+ tools to convert, edit and sign PDFs quickly and easily. Try them now for free!
PDF to Word
Convert PDF documents into Word editable documents
Quickly combine multiple PDFs into a single document.
JPG to PDF
Convert your JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF images to PDF documents.
Create your digital signature, sign your PDF, or request other people’s signatures
Modify your PDF by adding text, shapes, images, or freehand annotations
Reduce the weight of your PDF files considerably without losing quality
All-in-one solution to make your tasks easier
pdfPoint is a complete PDF software that is very useful. We have many essential tools to start managing and critical tools
to create, manage and finish your work with digital documents.
Edit your PDF files online
Now you can do more than view your PDFs. You can easily highlight and add text, images, shapes, and freehand annotations to your documents. Connect with the other 20 tools available to enhance your files.
Sign your documents the easy way
Sign contracts, fill out forms, and finalize agreements in simple steps. In addition, you can request electronic signatures from others and keep track of your documents without hassle.
Make your PDF file perfect
Do you have a document that is too heavy? Compress it!
Need to change your file to another format? Convert it!
Want to fix your clutter? Split or combine your documents, or you can also remove excess pages. Don’t worry anymore. PDFPoint has it all!
Try all pdfPoint features for free
Take advantage of the 7-day free trial and access the various PDF tools we have available. Convert, compress, sign your documents, and much more with pdfPoint without hassle.
Guide to using pdfPoint features
How do I edit my PDF files?
- Open your file in our online PDF editor.
- Click on the Text tool located in the top menu.
- Add the text to the PDF document. To make changes to the content, just click on the existing text to edit it.
- Add images to the document. Click on the image to move, resize or rotate at your convenience.
- Fill in PDF forms and add your signature. You can draw, write or even upload an image of your digital signature.
- Annotate the PDF document, highlight text, and mark changes you make with strikethroughs.
- Modify links to URLs or web pages within the document. You can easily edit hyperlinks that already exist in the PDF.
- Quickly find and replace all occurrences of specific words in the PDF.
- Remove sections of the PDF file and add shapes as desired.
- Finally, click Apply changes and easily download the edited document.
How do I convert PDF to Word?
- Open your document in our PDF to Word converter.
- Select the Convert option and download your Word document.
How do I combine my PDF files?
- Open our Combine PDF files tool.
- Drag your files to reorder them or sort them alphabetically.
- Optionally, you can select only a collection of pages from each file.
- Select the documents to combine, or you can drag and drop them all into our tool.
- Create bookmarks or make an outline based on the document entries.
- Add the file names to the footer of each page.
- Create an organized table of contents based on your merged documents.
- Optionally, you can select a cover/title page(s).
- Merge AcroForms, or you can flatten the form fields.
How do I convert my PDF to JPG?
- Open your PDF file with our PDF to JPG, PNG, and TIFF converter.
- Convert all pages or select only the ones you want to convert to the other format.
- Select the image format you want to change the PDF to. You can choose PNG, TIFF, or JPG.
- Choose the highest resolution to have a good quality image. We recommend 150 or 220.
- Click convert to get the change from a PDF page to a PNG or JPG file.
- Download the file with all converted images to the format of your choice.
How do I password protect my PDF?
- Open our PDF encryption and protection tool.
- Select the PDF document you want to protect.
- Choose a solid password for maximum protection. We recommend 16 characters or more.
- Optionally, select various restrictions for your document to modify, print, copy text and graphics, etc.
- Save and download your protected PDF now.
How do I compress my PDF?
- Open your document with our Compress PDF tool.
- Set the image quality and resolution you want. This way, you can control the size of your PDF.
- Compress and download your PDF with a smaller size.